Which one?

QTklipsch

Although I know that there are some people that use the RC-7 with the RF-3's, it is not a reccommended setup(not propper timbre matching). Also RF-3's front and rear would be fine, especially if you are really into listening to music(DVD Audio/SACD). I noticed that you are now leaning towards the 3803. Did you get a chance to listen to both of tose receivers with the RF-3's? Let your ears make the decision. Just as a note, I got my 45TX from accoustic sound design, and would certainly buy from them again.

Yea I got a chance to listen to the RF5 with RC3II and the 3803 or 3802. They didn't have RF3II's, their reason was, it only came in black. RF5 is better it comes in three colors, eh. Well I'm going back to see if they have the Elite VSX45-TX their and give them a try.

Just as a side note; The Pioneer comes with a really nice remote. Lots of learning capabilities, and very fuctional. It controlled all of my components very well, although I have recently bought an MX-500(just because I like alot of the extra features on it). Happy hunting....

Oh, and yes it is nice to have the color choice with the RF-5's. My whole setup will be cherry, as soon as my RC-7 shows up!

Yea I would like those colors too. Well it looks like this now

DENON AVR-3803 or Pioneer Elite VSX-45TX

KLIPSCH RF3-II Front

KLIPSCH RC-3II Center

KLIPSCH RF3-II Rear

Sub: Dual CS-Ultra Subwoofers... eh half inch taller than RF3IIs. Sould I use their amp, or is that not enough power?

The MCCAC is interesting, I'm not an audio techy so I won't know how to make these sound good. And the MCCAC does it for me. As for the warranty, I could just pay the extra price at the local dealer. But then it'll cost more than the Denon 3803.

My parents do have an Pioneer VSX-D510, I mean it's no Denon 3803 or Elite 45TX. But it has a 100x5 for 8ohms.

Pioneer and the warranty. Prior to purchasing my dv-47ai I called pioneer regarding the warranty. I was told that an in-store receipt, not email and not hand written, is required for the warranty to be honored and the dealer must be listed on the Authorized Dealer listing.

I am hoping the Pioneer Rep wasn't b-s'ing me.

Just what I was told,

Scott