Candle Wax on Quartet Grille

Anyone have an idea how to get candle wax off a speaker grille. I tried to contact Martha Stewart and she was busy. I bought these on ebay for a steal but one of them handle a candle wax run down the front of the grille. I was thinking about taking a blow dryer and heating it up slightly and then trying to blot it off. Any suggestions?

The ice bit works for getting off some big hunks... but the delicate stuff responds better to a lightly applied warm iron on top of waxed paper. The melting wax on the waxed paper begins the process and the wax locked in the grille fibres will release as they warm to the occasion... at least that's what to top hotel spot eradicator recommends. Good luck... and let us know what works... or what doesn't! =HornEd

If you have a sprayer on your kitchen sink, maybe you could spray hot tap water thru from the back side with the front facing the sink.

Possibly, the hot water will melt if not soften up the wax, making it easier to remove if not remove it completly.

I would just be careful about getting the frame wet.

Good luck.

John.