make your bottom tight....

ricktate

i got those grippers like Andy said,,,,and they do work,,,i put them on my Scalas and they sound much tighter,my cornwalls did sound tighter before but know the Scalas sound better and the cornwalls sound muddy. going to put grippers on cornwalls next,i got 1 1/2 inch grippers for the corners and 1 inch grippers for the center of the base.if you have Scalas you need to do this,,,but like Andy says ,it helps all.i got mine on hardwood floor so the grippers really hook up to the floor good....its a cheap thing to try , wished i would have done it years ago.....if the house is rock"n dont bother knock"n....cause i wont hear you.......rick10.gif

yea i do have a link,,,,you link on down to wal-mart and buy them..lol....sorry just had to do that.....but try it they do make my Scalas tight,maybe the lack of base some say LaScalas have is not really a true statement,,,they might change thier mind if they heard mine,,,rick2.gif

Ok, Rick...

Say it isn't so...are you actually a believer in a 5 buck fix to make what bass bottom-end the LaScalas are capable of get to the listener...and this ACTUALLY works better than springing for 10 grand interconnects, etc??? SURELY something THAT INEXPENSIVE can't help much!! LOL!

You know what they say...big surprises come in small packages!! LOL! Glad it did the job for ya...and since yours are actually on hardwood floors...all the better for the grippers...they do some good on carpeted floors too...but on hardwood floors...those little cheapo pads really DO make an AUDIBLE difference! Like I have said many times...those gliders installed at the factory were NOT supposed to act as "feet", but were just installed to slide the speakers around the plant after the cabinet was constructed. Same for the k-horn.