Power switch not working on my P-312w sub !

Charles M

Oh Man ! I was shutting down

my P-312w subwoofer off and the power button to turn it on and off pop out ? This is not good !

does anyone know how one can fix

this ? OR I am screwed?6A28BAC2-DDDE-4635-9691-55C143CC9736.thumb.jpeg.9a7a770afd210723436b5b413718ddec.jpeg

On 10/15/2022 at 12:43 AM, Charles M said:

Oh Man ! I was shutting down

my P-312w subwoofer off and the power button to turn it on and off pop out ? This is not good !

does anyone know how one can fix

this ? OR I am screwed?

you'll need a new switch  ,  my guess is the housing of the switch just broke off ,  if the amp is in the OFF position , locate all the parts that fell off , put them back in and leave the AMP ON  . until you can locate a new ON/OFF switch 

6 hours ago, OO1 said:

you'll need a new switch  ,  my guess is the housing of the switch just broke off ,  if the amp is in the OFF position , locate all the parts that fell off , put them back in and leave the AMP ON  . until you can locate a new ON/OFF switch 

6 hours ago, OO1 said:

Yes and thanks , that was the first thing I tried but now I need to take the board out and yes I believe I know a guy that can fix it for me because there is a bunch of black 

rubber it looks like that needs to be 

taking off to get at the switch .

I guess it’s not a simple thing . 

22C869F3-7FD8-4C45-A0EC-BA4098CF6537.thumb.jpeg.3e6212d5bb9d58d7e02333a353b91cae.jpeg