Three piggies

m00n

----------------

On 1/15/2003 12:51:00 AM m00n wrote:

na, CMon man! look at them... fat, have short stubby little legs on them. the cone is their little nose'es

----------------

m00n~

uh.....LOL!

They need to pull the IV drip on you! I've always found your replies concise, logical and helpful, but with this one.....I'm worried about you man. 9.gif

I pray I never fall off a ladder. The drugs they give you must be hella strong.

Hope the wrist is doing better though.

~shoe

----------------

On 1/15/2003 12:48:20 AM HornEd wrote:

Hmm, that's an interesting version of mO0n, fini... or is that an attempt to show him swollen on on side? =HornEd

----------------

Nah, Ed...it's just a phase I'm going through.

fini

Moon I have to agree with you it does look like 3 little pigs........

I think Klipsh needs a new photographer.

And I am not too keen on their new cosmetics.

Personally I think they look like a cheap $100 speaker trying to project a hi tech set up next to Bose display at your local BEST BUY look. Is that a little harsh?

Scott

LOL you guys! Ok... maybe its just my imagination running wild.

bruinsrme, I was not saying they looked cheap, I was simply saying the angle of the photo, the way the subs were positioned, kinda made them look like thee pigs standing arround2.gif I do agree they look different. I have not made up my mind on the new reference line yet. But as long as they sound great. I like the new RB-75, had these been out when I was trying to decide on my second set of side surrounds, I would have looked very closely at them.

And for you guys who may be worrying about my pain med intake which could be causing hallucinations, let me comfort you by insuring that I have only been taking them at night when I go to bed. Tonight, I am not even going to do that.

hmmmm, I should have posted this three piggy post in the general forum. Hopefully the webmaster will see this and move it1.gif

m00n said:

I like the new RB-75, had these been out when I was trying to decide on my second set of side surrounds, I would have looked very closely at them.

Hey, you may be on to something! I bet those RB-75s will make an excellent surround speaker for someone like me that just simply has no room for a full-sized RF-7, but would like to get a full range speaker along with the wide-dispersion speaker (I love that feature in my Denon - being able to hook up two sets of surrounds and switching between them 2.gif ). I'll have to go check those out when they become available. I wonder if these new reference speakers will be timber matched to the current reference speakers.

And all along, I thought maybe you also landed on your head when fell off that ladder 6.gif.