Help identifying crossovers

It looks like a hybrid Type A/Universal.  The black inductor is probably 2.5mh(?).  Can you read the capacitor values on the left side of the picture?  I'll guess they are 2.2uf and 6.8uf?  Are there any labels on the black and red inductors that indicate the values?

52 minutes ago, Deang said:

Ha! Those used to be mine. I sold them to @Frzninvt

Modified “AA”. A 2 and a 6. The large air core is a .40mH in series with the K-55. 

The wiring is imbecilic. I would love to redo it (no charge). 

Some of the band's early work before spending time with the Rolling Stones in India? 

@Deang - Believe it or not, I had a vague memory of you mentioning in a thread that you were the previous owner, but I couldn't find it ANYWHERE.

I've always, always wanted a pair of Khorns and I've enjoyed the heck out of them for the last three years.  But I've just swapped them out for a pair of similar vintage Cornwalls.  But I was planning on reaching out to you via FB regarding a Forte rebuild/reveneer project I'm tackling this Spring.  Expect that in the next few weeks.

And thanks for identifying them!!

_FPR7065-HDR-Edit.jpg

• Like 1