HELP ME HELP MYSELF

ThePatMan

yah... i know him in real life... ignore him

he gets off by mocking people... pretty much anything you say he will mock. not worth arguing with him.

pat is the kind of person that needs a good smacking... but you'd feel bad giving it to him cause hes so pathetically weak and defensless.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL prodj.. i dunno about that analogy, because the plastic bags and the leather bags will hold your stuff equally well...

but my sadly-rigged up HT will NOT compare to a full RF-7 setup..

and trust me, if pat was offered a serious HT he'd take it up in a second.

Thanks for the clue, JasN00b, but it seems that ThePatMan needs a tutor far more than an HT... the person that needs the HT is his butler... he NEEDS a break working for that Bose-Owe. Any Bose-0-senile like Patso owes society the kind of debt that is rarely paid before he meets his final undertaking.

Then again, even if he had a tutor, he would probably hire a stand-in to be tutored! LOL Better he should surf on to a web site that appreciates a wealthy wannabe wallower. Yeah, a lot of us would appreciate a three-downers and punt by this empty PatCan and thank him for helping us realize how fortunate we are in his, hopefully, continued absence. =HornEd

and pat... some people here could afford to give 20k annualy to charity and spend 10k on a hometheater... and still have plenty to live off in a house bigger than one you'll ever afford!

you just seem like an insanely jealous person who relizes he will never be as wealthy as someone like justin... thats all you look like!

----------------

On 1/20/2003 1:16:20 PM ThePatMan wrote:

like that moon fella, hes a creepy lookin mother

----------------

Excellent. I have accieved my goal... To look menacing.1.gif....

I had to come back and edit this and say thank you. I really mean that. My transformation is near complete. From ordinary joe, to a bad boy image. Now all that's left is to get back on my Bowflex and rid myself of some flab and get back into the nice built shape I was in after my 4 years in the Navy.

----------------

On 1/20/2003 4:48:49 PM NOZ wrote:

Atta-boy m00n.

Hey isn't the name Pat given to someone if you can't tell if they are male or female....lol...Saturday Night Live...IT'S PATTT

----------------

9.gif Ya, I only seen that sketch like once or twice, but ya. Did they ever reveal what Pat was?

dblue... don't even step into the ProMedia forums... your shoes will be covered with crap (if the analogy is extended hehe)

I would LOVE for the admins to allow only 1 username per IP with certain special circumstances like SteveP and his wife. That would help a little I know, because I am positive most of these guys that complain down there are multiples of themselves... wow, that makes little sense in literal sensibility.... wow, it just gets better!