FS: Parts from Heresy 1s with E-network

Dneu2011

I have some parts from two pairs of Heresy 1s that have the E-Networks.  Great for anyone wanting to build their own cabinets and get most of the parts for Heresy’s or fix their Heresy I’s. 

- Four K77 tweeters (all 100% working) - one pair remaining

- Four K22 woofers (all 100% working) - SOLD

- Two original 2.5 mh inductors from the E network (pulled working) - SOLD

C9244C3B-5558-4D7A-B63D-8FAE1893FE86.jpeg

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/5/2023 at 8:21 AM, Dneu2011 said:

I have some parts from two pairs of Heresy 1s that have the E-Networks.  Great for anyone wanting to build their own cabinets and get most of the parts for Heresy’s or fix their Heresy I’s. 

- Four K77 tweeters (all 100% working) - $50 each

- Four K22 woofers (all 100% working) - $80 each

- Two original 2.5 mh inductors from the E network (pulled working) - selling both for $40

- Four screw terminal speaker posts - $10 per pair 

I can add pictures of the K22 or the terminals upon request. I have them boxed up and can take out for pictures if needed. 

I would love to sell in packages if possible but open to offers. Shipping calculated separately from Houston, TX. 

B841276F-FB7C-49C0-8F70-38E865BF7B82.jpeg

I have an interest in the inductors. will try to PM

On 4/5/2023 at 8:21 AM, Dneu2011 said:

- Four K77 tweeters (all 100% working) - $50 each

- Four K22 woofers (all 100% working) - $80 each

- Two original 2.5 mh inductors from the E network (pulled working) - selling both for $40

- Four screw terminal speaker posts - $10 per pair 

I can add pictures of the K22 or the terminals upon request. I have them boxed up and can take out for pictures if needed. 

I would love to sell in packages if possible but open to offers. Shipping calculated separately from Houston, TX. 

B841276F-FB7C-49C0-8F70-38E865BF7B82.jpeg

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I would need 2 tweeters. I believe the type that I have are older than yours (round magnet), but believe I can just swap out both sides for the newer style without modifying the crossover network. Can you confirm if they're interchangeable?

I may be interested in buying one of your K-22 woofers, but I need to make sure it's the same as mine. Pics are in this thread if you don't mind checking.

Thanks! I have a rule I'm not allowed to bring curbside "treasures" home anymore, but obviously, had to make an exception for the heresy's

I'm not sure if there are different variants of the k-22. Looks like the magnet coating and hardware is slightly different. Would be cool if I could do a one and done bundle and get these puppies singing.

I'm not sure if you'd want to take this question to a private message, but how much would you charge for 2 tweeters, 2 woofers, and shipping to 30135? I've got paypal if that works best for you.