RC7 power ratings

badboyspack

I'm curious as to why the RC7 has 3 different power ratings on the stickers on the back of them. One has a max power input power rating of 125 watts, another has 150 watts and another has 200 watts. I did look it up on Google and really didn't find any answers as to why, but I did find a post in here about the RF7's with different ratings and the person contacted Klipsch and they sent him new stickers for the back of the speakers. Here is the thread below. I will post pictures of them. They are big so it will be 3 different post because I don't know how to resize them. I was wondering if one of them might be a refurbished of just a screw up at the factory. I do see one of the serial numbers has RS7 on it so I guess that one was a screw up, but it does show it being a RC7 on top of the sticker. Pictures will follow this post......

On 6/13/2023 at 9:11 PM, badboyspack said:

I'm curious as to why the RC7 has 3 different power ratings on the stickers on the back of them.

I couldn't find the post but remember about 20 years ago this came up and Amy (a Klipsch employee & Forum legend) found there were mistakes on a few labels. Fwiw, there was only the original RC-7 and the actual specs were the same.