European provider of replacement woofer / tweeter etc for Klipschorns / La Scalas ?

dug

Installed Crites tweeters on my first pair of Khorns to much satisfaction but now need new woofers and tweeters for another pair. Any EU-based people have suggestions recommendations for drop in parts? Thanks!

klipsch aftermarket  parts are not approved by klipsch  for restorations   ,   DIY or Aftermarkets cannot be discussed on the forum  .

you can buy original klipsch  K-77  replacement diaphragms  /   K-33-E  woofers  From the klipsch Germany Distributor or  via  klipsch authorized      resellers  shipped  to the EU   .

here  are the only drop in replacement  parts for your klipsch speakers  that are Approved by klipsch Engineering .

https://reconingspeakers.com/products-page/klipsch-k77f-127126-diaphragm/

https://reconingspeakers.com/products-page/klipsch-k-33-e-woofer-121501/

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, dug said:

Installed Crites tweeters on my first pair of Khorns to much satisfaction but now need new woofers and tweeters for another pair. Any EU-based people have suggestions recommendations for drop in parts? Thanks!

I still have CT125 that I bought original new from Bob Crites in 2009. They have only been running for a few months because I used the original tweeters again. They sound sound and they have no wear. Send me a message if you are interested.

IMG_4200.jpeg

IMG_4201.jpeg