Klipsch SW SUB 12 HGB

John f W

I bought this subwoofer new back in the day.

I think they are about 15 years old, when did they produce this woofer?

Does anyone know the tech. Info of the speakers and how do they compare to the new 12" woofer these days.

I think I paid $500 then, but not sure.

I believe you are talking about the attached pictured sub. Klipsch Synergy SUB-12HG (High Gloss). I owned a few of them when Amazon blew them out for awhile at around $199 each. I still own a Klipsch Synergy SUB-10 w/ a Dayton Ultimax 10" woofer installed at my computer desk. 

About this item

• Affordable 12-inch down-firing woofer produces best-in-class deep bass and output
  • Precision matched BASH amplifier delivers 650 booming watts of dynamic power (300 watts RMS)
  • Significantly extends the bass range, dynamics & performance of virtually any audio or home theater system
  • Features line-level (RCA) inputs & speaker-level inputs for connection to any audio system,Frequency Response: 24Hz-120Hz +/- 3dB; Auto-on/off, variable low-pass filter, switchable 0-180 phase control and level adjustment for precise integration with any audio system.

Klipsch SUB-12HG.jpg

• Like 1