Any Cornwall owners in LA California?

BigBusa

...can you recommend a dealer or shop where a prospective buyer could listen to the heritage line of Klipsch.

I have a friend in LA that is currently in the market for a complete system. I'm trying to turn him on to the heritage line (specifically used cornwalls) but he can't find it anywhere in LA.

I'm hoping a fellow klipsch lover who owns cornwalls and lives in LA would let him listen to their system.

He's heard the RF line but wasnn't totally impressed.

THANKS!!!!!!!

Maybe your friend can attend the So Cal Horn group meeting (see post in this section) and someone there will know? Did he email Klipsch? They should have a list of dealers, though not all carry the Heritage line. I have Khorns and am in North Orange County, he's welcome to hear those if he wants...but he won't want anything else after that! 9.gif

I am in Manhattan Beach. He can listen to mine. There are a couple of other CW owners around the LA area.

Andy, BTW Dr. Edgar is working on a replacement/aftermarket midrange horn especially designed for Klipschorn owners. He says it will be a big improvement over the original.

Regards,

Chris

Originally (1976) they were unfinished, "Designer" series. The original owner (my roommate at the time) treated them with Linseed Oil only. When my buddy "gave" them to me, they had been stored under his house for the last 10 years or so (WAF). There was exterior house paint overspray, water stains, potted plant rings and various other discolorations on them. I sanded...and sanded...and sanded some more. Finally, my wife convinced me to take them to a furniture refinishing shop where they were refinished as you see them. I have to admit, for $60.00, they came out pretty good.

Regards,

Chris