WTB: Cornwall I Motorboards

WPM

Hi,

This is going out to anyone with the capability--and willingness to ship--to make me a pair of Cornwall I motorboards.  Or, if you know of a place/business that can provide this service.  I simply do not have the tooling/machinery to make the precision cuts for the drivers and vent openings.  I would be happy to discuss terms and payment in a PM or here is fine too.  Thanks in advance to anyone willing to help or provide information.

Kindest regards,

William

On 10/27/2023 at 12:34 PM, WPM said:

I simply do not have the tooling/machinery to make the precision cuts for the drivers and vent openings 

the Cornwall 1-2  are obsolete  speakers , building a new pair would be a big mistake .  used pairs .....1200 to 1500$  or  less  which is cheaper  than a DIY .   the Cornwall III  sell for  2k$   ,  with a modern  crossover    , a real bargain , it's truly light years ahead of a  DIY  CW1

001, I appreciate what you are saying, but for me woodworking it is a soothing pastime I enjoy doing in the garage while listening to tunes.  I am not so much looking for a killer deal as I am to just make something with my hands.  Essentially, I will be building a pair of Crite's Cornwall I's with all Crite's parts.

HPower, I am in San Antonio, TX.  I have been in contact with Michael and he should be able to help me out.  Thank you!

• Like 4

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 11/6/2023 at 8:41 PM, TFR1 said:

Please contact me via a PM. I have a router template for a Cornwall motor board.

Jerry

As a new member I assume I can't PM at this time...I would love the template if you would.