I do this with reservations.... "lights" for sale

Coytee

We call my brother in law, "Mr. Haney".  If you know who that is then yep....  if you do not, then just smile.

No idea what caused him to do this but he bought, I think a truck load, of lights that are used on traffic signals.  They are roughly 12" diameter....  they use household current.  Of the cuff, I rolled my eyes.  I then used two to show the door to some of this stuff.  Then it dawned on me that there might be some knucklheads in the world who might be creative and find uses for this stuff:

1. Halloween?

2. Arrows to HT room?

3. Kids/grandkids might have a blast?

He's asking $10/each light.  You can pick up as many as you care to carry.  He said he'd ship them but that would obviously drive up the cost. 

As best I know he has:

1. Solid red

2. Solid yellow

3. Solid green

4 Directional arrows.  Glanceing at the picture, at least some of them might be yellow.  I'm presuming he's got red/green as well but don't know yet.

Images below.  One of his neighbors said that he bought a handful and was doing the theater thing outside the entry door.

He has BOXES of these.  I think the first thing to do is say "Dr., I have a problem...."  lol

Red.thumb.jpg.458ea795ccbce522f5fffe8736245a56.jpg

Outdoors.jpg.24977377e64a2daddb884bc30eb6e864.jpg

Arrow.thumb.jpg.f51cb0e1e350a75125881eca01cbe4a1.jpg

boxes.thumb.jpg.c4ca2bce850423256b2b29863132d7f7.jpg

I might add.... I say I do this with reservations as he at times, gets frustrated and might decide he doesn't want to fool with something.  (door to their storage is VERY difficult to open....  I mean VERY difficult)  So he might say heck with it as maybe it's cold, raining or too hot or maybe he's thirsty.

Consequently, your best situation would be to show up and he'd go through them AND you can see what's going on before you pick something and add it to your collection.  I'm glad to assist if I can but, I work out of town most days of the week so I'm sort of limited to helping in the evenings and/or weekends.