PWK 100th Birthday Champagne Glasses (2) Free to first but.....

Coytee

You pay shipping!

First to take them, gets them.  Never used.  Went to Hope...a group went to meet Ms. Valerie.  She said she had "some stuff for you guys" or something similar....  raised these glasses, raised T-shirts...  maybe other things, I don't recall.  Various folks said "I'll take that!!!" 

When she was done, she went back around and said "ok, you got three T-shirts, those are $5.00 each, so $15 for you, you got two glasses, those are $10, so $20 for you"....  and all the funds was supposed to go to a charity of some sort.  It was kind of funny as you might say she finessed us.  We were thinking she was getting rid of stuff, thinning out out when in fact, she was selling it and didn't tell us until the end!

Side comment, I'm working out of town for the next two weeks so I'll have to rely on my wife to get them shipped out.....  and she likes to do projects at home, not drive 15 miles to the post office.  So if she does it, it might be quickly sent, if I have to do it, it might take me a couple weeks.  (I leave 5:00 A.M. and usually get home around 8:0 so post office/Fedex/Other, isn't easy for me to get to.

Oh, and these have never been used.  I got them from Mrs. K, brought them home, wife put them in a corner cabinet and they've sat there for 15 yewars (or however long I've had the Underground Jubilee's'.

\

DSCN8221.thumb.JPG.240a1049e17c4dcb2417603853555783.JPG

DSCN8222.thumb.JPG.b02599fdc5073cbde489e33057c33e4b.JPG

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks again for the great Giveaway @Coytee! The glasses are on permanent display, so I’ll see them every night when I watch/listen to Concert DVD’s. I think tonight it will be the Blu-ray PULSE Concert by Pink Floyd. I wish I had used a different background to better display the glasses, oh well!

GiveawayPWKChampagneGlasses-IMG_1256Resize01.thumb.jpg.e7fd9131a044a3111539b5c8b3415af2.jpg

• Like 1