Looking for Chorus II's or Cornwall II's

ragjr

Uh, Ebay. Doubtful they are in your specific area though but it shouldn't matter. Rent a truck, steal a van, hijack a grayhound - oops, no FBI, that was a joke - and take a scenic drive. Honestly, you will find something worth having AND it will most likely involve your driving a little while to take advantage of it. In my immediate area I have found nothing worthwhile (ok, Heresies at $100) but just down the road...LaScalas, Belles, and Klipschorns have shouted out my name...

• 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...

I have a mint condition pair of Cornwall IIs. We are moving to a much smaller house and my wife does not feel they will fit in the space. I also have a pair of Heresey's, KG 2's, and a KV 2 center speaker. She has relented and has allowed me to keep them. (Paul Klipsch's designs were revolutionary and continue to be the best speakers I have heard.)Alas, I must part with my Cornwall II's. They are medium dark oak (factory prepared) with black grills. There are no blemishes, water marks, nicks, etc. They have received TLC throughout. I am the original owner. I am asking $1000 and can arrange for shipping. I live int he Bay area in California. Interested? 1.gif

i have a question,i have a pair of cornwalls, i thank thay

finshed in birtch with out any cloth on the front,thay also have two large ports at the bottom.iwould like to know how to find out what year thay are,and to find out

how much thay cost when new and averege cost used.

i also just bot a pair of early heresy im unsher of the year(oak or birch)

at a secont hand store for$24.99,i was also wondering the cost new and average used.any other info would be great

thanks,

bruce galicia

----------------

On 12/20/2003 10:21:59 PM BRUCE A. GALICIA wrote:

i have a question,i have a pair of cornwalls, i thank thay

finshed in birtch with out any cloth on the front,thay also have two large ports at the bottom.iwould like to know how to find out what year thay are,and to find out

how much thay cost when new and averege cost used.

i also just bot a pair of heresy im unsher of the year

at a secont hand store for$24.99,i was also wondering the cost new and average used.any other info would be grate

thanks,

bruce galicia ----------------

It really depends on what kind they are but for $24.99 you stole them irregardless of the year, finish etc.

What are the serial numbers for them and your Cornwalls?

Check out this site. It will help you determine the year. Klipsch dating codes

• 3 months later...

----------------

On 4/8/2004 8:34:47 AM marty41 wrote:

mint chorus II for sale-Oak cabinet

Minneapolis/St Paul area
----------------

Marty41... I sent you a message. Any pictures of your Chorus II's? How much are you asking?

Thanks, Tony

• 3 weeks later...