Home Theater

SUEZQ

Hi,

We have: RC3 II Center

RSW 10 Sub

Our old Fisher Speakers are rotten and we are wanting to match new front and back speakers to the two newer speakers listed above. Would appreciate any advice. The receiver is a Sony DA 2ES. The room is about 16 feet square and in-wall speakers for the back would save space. We would prefer better quality than space saving but it is a consideration. We want to stick with Klipsch Speakers.

Thanks,

SQ

well, RF-3 (II) ? are the match for the front, RS- 3' s can be wall mounted for the rear. I am unsure of the inwall match. If you go to the main site and look up the RC3-II it should give the front/surround recomendations.

There are a ton of ways to match up with the RC-3. You could use floor standing (RF-3 or RF-5) or bookshelf (RB-5 or RB-3) for the rears you could use RS-3's or you could go smaller and still stick with the WDST set-up (SS-1 or .5) the RS-3's would definitely be a better match, though. If you want in-walls, the RCW-5's or 3's would work great, and they are great sounding speakers. You could also go in the ceiling with the RCR-5's or 3's. Any of these options are matched to the Reference series and would sound great.

Just go to klipsch.com/products/homeaudio, and then click on Reference series and RC3II. At the bottom of this page, you will see all of the timbre matched products that go with the RC3II. Do all of your research here, to find the set of speakers that matches what you are looking for, and then go to accousticsoundesign.com. Mike, has the best pricing/cust. service that I have found so far. Let us know how it all works out. Happy hunting 1.gif .

q welcome, the 3's are the match you are looking for, but for front and back, if you want full sound from your ht you need full range speakers all around, the in walls, or wall mounts just do not give the desired effect while watching movies, even after i balanced and set delays on my system, i heard the sound jumping back and forth during? for instance car chases, bullets flying, planes flying overhead, for just a few dollars more go full range, and once you get them in house you will see, they really arent that big, but the sound is12.gif