Binding Posts on Klipsch Crossovers

Cut-Throat

I am thinking of building some Type 'A' crossovers for my Belles. It would be very nice to have some binding posts mounted on the crossover board so that I could connect my speakers via Banana Plugs. Quick and Simple, instead of the tiny little clips.

Does anyone know of a source for a binding post that I could easily mount on a crossover board. The binding posts are not hard to find, but I guess what I'm looking for is a frame to hold them and that I can attach to the crossover board.16.gif

I did a mod. to my aa crossovers you might like its not bannana plugs but i think i like it better .its very solid connection...im working on getting a pic of it some how,some way.But if you need to do fast and repeated connetions this is not for you...well i hope to post a pic soon...rick1.gif

You could screw a piece of plastic (pc board) oriented verticly to the back edge of the xover board and mount 5 way binding posts in drilled holes. I did this to mine and moved the xover towards the rear of my LS's so that the binding posts hung out past the back, which allowed easier connection for spade lugs.

Jim N