Do I have the worst luck ever?

Abuzah

Well, this won't make you feel any better, but my wife works for a company that has a business relationship with Klipsch, and I get all my Klipsch stuff 60-70% off retail. I did have a problem with one of the woofers on my on of my surrounds, but it was fixed with tech supports help via the phone.

----------------

On 2/21/2003 6:37:53 PM Abuzah wrote:

..."Just received a Pioneer DV-656a. Won't detect any CDs..."

----------------

Bummer. My brother just bought a new DV-656A on eBay and received it a week ago...absolutely no problems whatsoever!

Sorry, that probably made you feel worse! 8.gif

I've had my Cornwalls since '79 when my dad bought 'em new, and never had a single thing go wrong with them.

Damn...did it again.

Hope your luck changes real soon (for the better, natch!) 9.gif

Hey guys.....you are supose to make the guy feel better!

Usually, I don't have much problems with electronics, but lately I have been having horrible problems with stuff dying too. Both my ACT-3 and Parasound Amp have needed to have warrenty work done. Kinda frustrating when you buy a new piece of equipment and within a few days/weeks it dies. Kinda make you wonder about the QC of some companies.

But think positive, you could have spent $150,000 for a paperweight like we have in our lab. Two years ago we purchased a new laser system, since that time we have had the complete system replaced once, and atleast 10 service calls. We have yet been able to get any research data due to the system not working. Now the company is telling us we are going to have to start paying for repair at about $8000 per visit, even though the system is still under warrenty. Needless to say, we are a tad pissed 7.gif.

So feel better, you are not the only one. As Murphy always said, Good things come in 3's (oh cr*p, that means one more thing of mine has to die.......DOH!)

-Dave