avman wins big!!!

avman

Hey! That's fantastic, congratulations. I have one those myself, they're amazing TVs, dvds and HD stuff just makes me drool. You're gonna love it.

It's a heavy set though, so if they're freight shippers won't help (tipping them sometimes works), you're gonna need a couple of friends to get it in place.

If you don't have a stand for it, Sony's stand is really good and looks great. Unlike some of their older stuff, it took me all of about 20 minutes to get it together, I could've cut my time in half if I had an electric screwdriver. Less than 10 pieces total.

thanks y'all. the stand is included!! (btw-the 'my house' answers were anticipated ;)

honestly, i'm NOT sure what to do with it. i've got a 106" 16:9 screen w/sony vpl-hs10 wxga 16:9 hd compatable projector AND a kv36xbr450 behind the screen in the theater room, a 32"sharp for the two labradors to watch during the day-they like 'animal planet'and, as much as i love my dogs, i'm not burning an xbr all day for them. i've got a crappy 13"tv in the bedroom-don't watch much tv in there, nor am likely to, have been thinking about a kv24fv300 for the bedroom....

what i HAVE been wanting is a sony digital still camera-my projector has a memory stick slot to do slideshows, and i don't own a camcorder, so maybe the boss will make a trade.2.gif

avman.