I hate my single SVS, not really

Bruinsrme

Please take a look at the diagram, The letters indicate possible sub locations. Which letters would you recommend for a 2 SVS PC+ 2039 configuration.

Now for the humor

I am a weak individual and need help in resisting the temptation from buying a second PC+2039. I have been praying every night.

Our Father who art in home theater, SVS be thy name.

Thy kingdom come.

Thy will be never done in home theater upgrades, as I once thought.

Give us this day our daily bass.

And forgive us for our credit card debts, as we forgive the creditors for charging interest.

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us more SVS subs.

For SVS is the Bass Authority and the power, and the glory, for ever. 9.gif

Any recommendations where to put the twins. In my HT that is.

I am hoping my prayers will be answered next week.

Scott

PS If found offensive please let me know.....

post-10281-13819246624054_thumb.jpg

DiscoD I feel the same way. All I keep reading is how everyone loves their SVS sub. I have a PW2200 as well, and I am happy with it for the most part, but I am dying hear what one of these bad boy SVS subs sound like. I am not sure I can hold off much longer from buying one.

Bruce.

Live right outside of Oklahoma City, OK. Hey EAR - since a noted dipwad (oh excuse me I meant to delete that phrase--damn computer) has "suggested" you work for SVS then you should be able to get a few of us a good deal--right? I'll wait by the phone. Ha--I'm still offended and will be for a while I'm afraid. BTW anyone know how you snag a B-stock? Guessing you just ahve to keep checking. THX

Bruce/DiscoD-

As a PW2200 owner, and now SVS owner, I can say you will be impressed if you get the SVS. I love(d) my 2200, but like you, was interested in what all the talk was about the SVS. I finally made the plunge with the "Summer Sale" prices and I love what it does to HT and music. The 2200 is an outstanding sub, especially if you can find it for below retail, but the SVS tops it easily. You won't be disappointed if you trade the box for the tube. But you can't go wrong with the 2200.