WHERE'S THE FEET??

picky

Howdy folks!

Well, I am still in the middle of construction on our home theater (since last August). I bought my RF7-based system back in November, and I finally unboxed the speakers for the first time last week. It was my understanding that the RF-7's came with spikes or adjustable feet. Is this true? I did not find any in either box. Anyone got any ideas about this?

The other thing, is that I found a flaw in the Cherry wood finsh on top of the left speaker. It's like a "blob" of varnish. It doesn't bother me much because it'll be back near the wall, but my dealer told me he can't do anything about because I've already had them too long to approach Klipsch about. I guess I can live with it. They are still beautiful.

What I am really excited about is that I just heard these babies for the first time on Monday night. OH, MY GOD! They sound so much better than I ever imagined, and to think I only have them hooked-up in a 5.1 config right now. Just wait'll I get the 7.1's hooked up! JEEZ! That 15" woofer is a regular BASS CANNON! And CLEAN, TOO!

I must say, Klipsch sure did an outstanding job with the 5.1 Promedia rig I have on my PC. But, now, I am ecstatic over my ne Klipsch Reference system. Nice going, guys!!!

-Picky 2.gif

• Klipsch Employees

We should have put open this end on the box

If you open any of our towers, open them from the bottom. When you do, you should find the owners manual first thing. In the bag with that manual should be 2 types of feet. One set of sharp spikes and one set of ¼ * 20 rubber bumper spikes. Pick the type you plan to use and screw them on to the out rigger feet. Then turn the box, (speaker and all) over, ending up with the speaker on its feet. Remove the box, hook up and enjoy!

9.gif

First, thanks for all of the replies, gang!

I cut along the bottoms of the boxes, then lifted the boxes up over the top of the speakers, then lifted the speakers off of the silver/gray pads. Found the owner's manuals but no spikes (or feet)! YIKES!! 6.gif

I have looked through all of the packing material and there is nothing.

Is there any way I can ask Klipsch to send me out two complete sets of these?

Thanks, again.

-Picky 2.gif