Bose lifestyles 12 system?

mixmaster LRH

Holy Batman! Whats with resurrected threads all of a sudden?

This thread turned up in a google search. One of the links was out of date and felt that it is importat to get the truth out about BOSE, so I registered and posted the correct and updated links that are now part of archive.org.

I've done that every once in a while on a car forum that I frequent. Look up some really old topic from long ago and post a reply and see who the first to notice how old the thread is. Once I replied to a topic that had been started by a guy who scammed several people out of some $$ who had purchased parts from him but never received them. Some people thought he was crass enough to come back to the forum as if nothing ever happened. Then they realized they were replying to something that was from 2001.

Ah what fun the internet can bring.

I've done that every once in a while on a car forum that I frequent. Look up some really old topic from long ago and post a reply and see who the first to notice how old the thread is. Once I replied to a topic that had been started by a guy who scammed several people out of some $$ who had purchased parts from him but never received them. Some people thought he was crass enough to come back to the forum as if nothing ever happened. Then they realized they were replying to something that was from 2001.

Ah what fun the internet can bring.

meanie