4 Job offers, 1 RF-7 package, SoundWise to grow?, KLF-10's for $500 ea.

justin_tx_16

Helped a friend get a new home theater this weekend. He loves Klipsch, had cornwalls through college.

Anywho, we went to Tweeter and he got (not heard if the wife approved yet) a full RF-7 series system with an RSW-12.

Whilst there I saw that they have a KLF speaker system for sale! KLF-10's for $1000 a pair! They sounded great.

While there, three Tweeter associates were trying to sell stuff to three different customers, all looking at Klipsch because of the price.

When one of the customers would ask a question, I would jump in first and answer. Every time the Tweeter guys would say "Yeah, that is what I would have said, just better..." And they looked kinda sad about that! LoL! It felt great. I was offered a job 4 times that day at Tweeter!!! I also gave out my business card to them so if they ever had any problems they could contact me. It felt so great! I think I am going to take SoundWise.org to the next level, whatever that may be. What do you think of that?

Music that I brought to help us pick a system and help all the other customers.

Last of the Mohicans

Pomps and Pipes

The Mask of Zorro

Chicago Sound Track

Sarah Brightman - La Luna

Diana Krall - Live in Paris, the Look of Love

Sony Telarc - Experience the Music

We spent a total of 3 hours there listening to this stuff. It was great fun. I also brought U-571 to check out the depth charge scene. It was great!

Everyone was complimenting me on my choices for the test material, and the Tweeter guys asked for a list of what we heard and what else I would recommend. It was so neat to be respected by older people and being asked sincere questions and giving them the answers. This is my passion... can I make it a job?! LoL! Would'nt that be great. Maybe Klipsch can hire me as a traveling sales man who plays a young teenager who knows too much about this stuff. Worked Saturday, ended up selling the RF-7 package with RSW-12, another RSW-12 to one customer, an RF-3 system with RSW-10 and one is getting a pair of Heritage out of the Tweeter Warehouse 1.gif

----------------

On 3/16/2003 12:06:32 PM HDBRbuilder wrote:

Justin...the BIG question is....

Who got the sales commission???? LOL!
----------------

Tru tru. I have sold plenty of stuff at Circuit City and Good Guys. I have talked people out of Bose and all that. If I got commision for all those sales, I would have a pair of RF-7's by now 2.gif

----------------

On 3/18/2003 1:09:27 PM speed3 wrote:

Sort of like a teenager riding around in a new Audi:)
----------------

Not any more, it is now totalled 6.gif

It was more "bling bling" of me when I was driving a new Land Rover Range Rover Country3.gif

Now I am driving a Honda Accord 8.gif

Oh well.