when is the new speaker line coming out?

JasN00b

----------------

On 3/25/2003 6:19:53 PM Bill H. wrote:

Gordon, and all-

FYI please be Very careful with sales that are going to be popping up on ebay for the RB 75's. There is one unauthorized person rpatton1@nc.rr.com claiming he will have some! He is a scam artist! Buyer beware!!

----------------

Good caution, Bill. Yes, I am VERY careful w/ebay and other 'net transactions and have not been burnt (yet1.gif). I have been in contact w/Klipsch and believe I reported the late April availablility of the RB75's to the Forum some weeks ago. No surprises so far.

Gordon

----------------

On 3/26/2003 6:33:20 PM Bill H. wrote:

Wireless,

If you click on the Klipsch label above, and go to the newscenter you will be able to see approximate prices and how they lineup in the present setup.........

----------------

Thanks for the link.

Have you noticed how similar the rf-35 is to the current rf-5? The height and woofer size are very similar. It seems that are really carving out narrow niches for each speaker.

I wonder if the cabinet for the rf-35 will be available in wood veneer. If not I guess this is where they shave the $200 of the msrp of the rf-5's.