NAD T762 with Reference 3

Biggus

I'm looking into purchasing a NAD T762 Receiver and match it with a Klipsch Reference 3 Speakers (5.1 setup, 4 RF3-II's & RC3-II). Has anyone got a similar setup? Also I'd be thinking about adding a PW-2200 sub and since I live in Canada it would be more cost effective than most other brands (about $1000CAN with tax ~$650US). Can anyone provide comments on this system match-up?

Thanks.

That's sounds like it will be a great system. I like the sound of NAD amps. Very musical, detailed, but not bright or harsh at all. I'm actually thinking about getting that same receiver for my system. I'm just waiting for my dealer to get some units in.

The PW is a great sub. It's one of the best bang for the buck subs in Canada. With how cheap they are here, I would probably get two of them. 9.gif

I too have been looking at the same Receiver to power my KG 4's. I however cannot find anyone who has this receiver hooked up to their KG 4's. The receiver has got great reviews, the only thing is that I have not heard it with any set of Klipsch speakers. Any input would be appreciated.

Thanks!

I havnt listened to to many NAD amps in my time, but I do have a NAD C521i CD player. Got it like 2 months ago. I love it. you can really tell just by the build quality that NAD is a higher end company. That does sound like a nice set up though. Before you make your final decision though, you probably want to at least look into separates.

Thanks for everyone's thoughts. One of the main reasons at looking at this model (NAD T762) vs separates is that it has "main-in" hook ups for 6x100watt amps. This will give me the ability to easily add a rear center as well as use the receiver as a stand-alone amp if a new 6.1 surround sound format comes out. For my HT, six speakers will be more than adequate.

Regards.