logitech owned by alesis, er, alesis owned by logitech?

prodj101

"..I live by the word until I die by your sword and even when I'm dead my head will live inside your RCA cords" - That made me think of a great story:

Years ago "Mean Joe Green" was on the Carson show and told Johnny about the funniest shot he had ever taken.

An opposing player had blindsided him really viciously. So viciously that Joe, who was considered a "superman," had to be helped off the field by 3 trainers after having refused to be hauled in on a stretcher as they advised.

The fellow that had clobbered him came trotting over and said - "Joe are you OK ? "

Green said: " You ever try that again you Mother and I'll bite your head off !"

The guy glared back at him and said: "If you do that you'll have more brain in your belly than you ever had in your skull ! "

Green said that he started laughing so hard that the pain it caused in his ribs almost caused him to pass out.

He didn't say whether there was ever a payback.

A lot of Alesis gear is made in China. A lot of Logitech gear is made in China. They could both be buying the same product with thier own names on them.

Alesis blub on this hardware:

http://www.alesis.com/news/press/proactive.html

Alesis does own Numark (or the other way around), the dj equipment maker.

Marvel