New THX Klipsch System?

Kman

I saw an ad for the New Klipsch THX Ultra 2 system- I was just curious as when it is due to come out, and if by any chance has anyone heard this new set-up (CES show maybe)? It looks like a pretty cool setup- wondering how it compares to the reference system.

Kman

I was very curious -becasue I saw an ad for the set up in a magazine, it looked interesting. It seems all the talk is about the new reference speakers but nothing on the THX Ultra setup (maybe too soon?). Maybe soon we will have some more info and some reviews on this setup.

Kman

The new Klipsch THX system should come out before the end of the year,I heard this from a Klipsch sales rep.Dont know if its true

The system looks quite good and uses what looks to the similar(same)tweeters used in the RF7 and RC7.So far so good,and dual mid bass in the sats.The dual subs have an external amp(a welcome change),the dual sub setup should move as much or more air then the RSW15.

The finish looks very durable(another great change if its true).

I am very interested in this system,would be a great excuse to get multiple SVS to help dig deep. 1.gif