Cable Question

CarBidE

I'm trying to remember the name of a manufacturer of cable interconnects (yeah, yeah, my brain must be rattled).

They are competitive with Monster on price, sell only online (as best as I can remember) and they are not BetterCables.com. That is about all I remember........If someone can rattle off a few names or websites, I'll probably remember it.

Thanks

It was BlueJeans Cables....thanks very much........

To continue, does any one know how they stack up in performance vs BetterCables, Monster or possibly even the Outlaw Audio cables?

My first need is a new set of Component Video cables. 1M should be sufficient, but at the price of the Blue Jeans cables, I might go 6 feet to allow for changes in placement.

There are lots of DIY cable options on the net. One of our board members taught me how to construct these cables. ( sorry can't share the wire secret).

Choose your wire flavour and RCA's and away you go , fast easy and fairly inexpensive compared to whats on the retail market.

Take a look at these cables i made and tell me if they don't look store bought. They sound every bit as good if not better than the NBS Dragon flys ( $275.00 per pair) that i was useing.

post-10527-13819247002082_thumb.jpg