You guys talked me into and SVS 20-39PC+

Rudy81

No, just one was recommended, based on the size of my room and the fact that all my HT speakers are full range.

I can't wait.

This should finish my HT setup. The biggest and best upgarde of course was the Parasound HALO equipment.

Nice Rudy. It should sound great. Oh ,by the way . I hope you dont mind. I copied this quote from your post and put it on file for future reference.Rudy81 5/9/2003 8:28:36: This should finish my HT setup. He he he.We'll see. 11.gif

BBB:

You are starting to sound like my wife....

Ideally....If I could get my hands on a Belle for my center channel and a wider Stewart Firehawk...and some nice HT chairs....Oh, sorry, I digress...:-)

WOW! I just finished calibrating my system. The SVS is absolutely awesome. Nice crisp bass, and great integration with my Belles at a 70Hz crossover point.

Just for grins I turned up the gain and scared myself. The entire room shook! This is one well priced and well built piece of equipment. Thanks for the recommendation guys!