Reference Series 25, 35 on the Internet?

Delta

Delta,

Not to be ugly, but we're not your concierge. After you've done some research, you really should ask, "Is XXXX a good place to buy Klipsch from the internet?" Or, "I used 3 search engines and couldn't find anything, does anybody know where I can find zzzzz?"

Klipsch has a policy against selling over the internet except in very limited cases, so I doubt you will find the Reference Series on the 'net.

John Albright,

Don't tell me what to ask and what's not to ask!

Yes, I do my research first before I ask a question.

Yes, I know about Klipsch policy.

Yes, I'm not going to explain to you all my reasons and ways of my Internet search on this forum. I think there are are ways for more personal discussion.

All I was trying to do is to know what "other" have experienced in addition to what I know and if you know something--share it with community.

So, do not be UGLY!

Thanks

you should all just settle down and stop passing judgement. Delta asked a simple question and peeps jumped all over him. if you don't have an answer to a question, then why waste the time to post a smart @ss comment? just ignore it if you think it's stupid and it'll fall to the bottom of the forum threads and disappear.

i feel that the klipsch forums are some of the best out there...friendly people and a great source of info. let's keep it that way!

anyway, WELCOME to the forums Delta! 1.gif

i'll chalk it up to misinterpretation (thanks to the written word via the internet!) 9.gif

i just see alot of this in forums all over the net...someone (a newb) will ask an innocent enough question and people just respond with "search for it on yahoo!" or "search google!". i guess i just don't see a need for it. if the person didn't, it's no biggie...just skip it or help the newb out. of course, telling them to search on their own is a way of helping, hehe. 2.gif

peace! 1.gif