ok, a question I want answered once and for all! !!!

prodj101

The bell rings

Oscar DLH lays a vicious beating on all the fabricated me too's a classic and snappy one-two combination takes care of most NSYNC whimps(bloody nose N all)after Oscar triples the jab and uppercuts the last bozo out of the ring and to la la land.

Oscar DLH takes NSYNC out in the first round by way of brutal KO!

Now a more realistic question...NSYNC vs any former UFC heavyweight champ! LOL

NSYNC is wheeled out on strechers and pronounced D.O.A. at in the E.R.

Now that would be a massa cre I would pay $69 on PPV

On a good day I take on NSYNC myself and I can tell you TheEAR aint 4'5",I would pay to enter a beat up NSYNC contest.No weapons only street style *** whoopin.

No I would feel bad hurting sisi fake artists,they are a product of a rotten music industry.NO TALENT

----------------

On 5/20/2003 7:13:16 PM TheEAR wrote:

On a good day I take on NSYNC myself and I can tell you TheEAR aint 4'5",I would pay to enter a beat up NSYNC contest.No weapons only street style *** whoopin.

----------------

Dude! I would probably right in line behind you waiting my turn or at least as you if I can join! When we are done with N'STINK, lets take down the Backalley Girls.

But you are right, I would probably feel bad myself for hurting the sissy, fake, manufactured, no-talent, bubble-gum pop, "artists".

Now, maybe we ought to take away the pit-bulls and throw "foodshouldbefree" in with the tiger. What will probably happen is that he'll try to tell the tiger how much better his Paradigms are than Klipsch. The tiger will disagree and "food" will start calling it a loser and that it has no education and so forth. The tiger will counter by that he does indeed have an education and even mention he served in the military. "Food" will then go into some rant about "the tiger's government" is doing some injustice in the world or some other useless, egotistical, nonesense. The tiger will just run away because he could not stand anymore of the bull$#+. 11.gif (but I digress...)