RF-3 IIs for sale

markmaple

I thought I would offer these up here before going to Ebay. I have a pair of RF-3 IIs in brand new condition for sale. I used them for four months before taking the big step and buying a pair of RF-7s. I am hoping to sell to someone who can pick them up to avoid the hassle and risk of shipping. I do have the original boxes though, so shipping is a possibility. I live in northeast Indiana. I am asking $600 for the speakers.

Well, I will listen to offers on the RF-3 IIs. They would be a great deal for someone who can pick them up or meet me somewhere in between. A person wouldn't have to worry about shipping damage or what an unopened unseen speaker looked like. These are in brand new condition and only 4 months old (used in a smoke free household). With local pick-up, there would be no shipping cost and, of course, no sales tax.

G-Money. I am willing to sell the RS-3 IIs, but I would probably need $375 for them. I would only be selling them to go get some RS-7s, and I have doubts as to how much of an upgrade that would really be. Anyone with experience of the RS-3 IIs vs the RS-7?

I'm guessing the biggest difference would be in multi-channel music.