RF3's

CB:

The RF-3's are worth the price no matter where you buy them. Having listened to them, you should already know this. If you are looking for a deal, I would suggest you visit eBay. You can probably find a pair for about $500. If you buy new, expect to pay anywhere from $550 to $900. I own the RF-3's and paid $759.00 for them new. They are worth every penny.

If any of you were looking to purchase the RF-3's online then I'd do a search about the warranty policy. I don't have all the details memorized but depending on the dealer the Klipsch warranty may be voided if sold by an online dealer.

i have rf-3 also and paid $800 for them and they are worth it even at list price!! i bought them at tweeter etc.....they give you one full yr to trade them in for full purchase price you paid torwards the next pair of speakers that klipsch will have out soon... the only hitch is that the speakers you trade them in for must be at least 50% more expensive than the rf-3 which in my case would cost $1200 for a new pr of improvded klipsch floor speakers....i love the rf-3 and it will take a much better model from klipsch to make me upgrade..but i will do it if i think there is a substantial improvement!!!

------------------

my equipment:

klipsch rf-3 (main)

klipsch center ch speaker

boston acoustics (rear)

mirage ss-1500 subwoofer

yamaha 795 receiver driving center and rears

adcom 545 amp driving rf-3s

mirage subwoofer 1500 watts!

sony 650 dvd/cd player

sony minidisc/cd player combo

panasonic hifi vcr

waiting to see what new reference line will sound like in 2001!!

Bought em, and hooked them up last night. Paid 740 for the pair and have a 5yr warranty. Man do they sounds awesome!!! have watched 4 dvd's on them already.

Simply beautiful, although I need to grab the center channel now once I come across another $300.

Have fun,

Chris