Dope from Hope Distribution

I am surprised that so few people would like a copy of the Dope from Hope papers onto CD. This is just a reminder. They will be ready Wednesday for distribution. This is about 300 pages of Klipsch literature put into a PDF file which is readable on any Win/Mac/LInux/Symbian/OS2...etc.

Email me if you would like a copy, I will be mailing them out for one week, from Wednesday to Wednesday. All I ask monetary wise is a donation for the cost of me getting the papers scanned, the cost of the CD's and the cost of shipping.

Paper copies will also be available with a minimum donation of $24 plus shipping, which does not actually cover cost of the paper printing but if it gets people to have access to the Dope from Hope.

Email me, justin@soundwise.org

I might be interested & would be happy to make a donation, but no $$ until the end of the month (I just sent my daughter to Australia). Can you hold one for me?

Also, are you still going to post the PDF's on your website?

I will post the PDF on my site, but I will have to ask that we take turns downloading it, don't want my site offline for a month ebcause i went over 30gb's of bandwidth, which has happend twice before! Did not know I was so popular 1.gif

More than happy to have a copy held for you. Email me please, justin@soundwise.org