Metro Milwaukee people

damonrpayne

D$

No date set up yet. I belive NOS is still working on it.

Will let people know. May get a few Chicago people up for that one.

Otherwise, I occasionally have movie parties at my house and have friends over. We get babysitters for the kids and all. Give me you email addresses and I will invite you over. I do not have anything on the calander yet. We usually have a lot of those in winter.

Weekends are rough in summer. Maybe we could get together on a week night in the comming weeks. Mondays and Tuesdays I am open all summer.

JM

Cool

Im heading up north right after work today, so I will email directions etc early next week.

I figure, bring over stuff you are familur with. DVD or CD. We can pop around to all different material.

Artto from Chicago may come up too.

Sounds good, will be fun.

JM

• 2 weeks later...

Hope you guys have a great time tonight. I really regret not being able to make it. This is one time I wouldn't mind missing a golf outing. It's sort of my deal so I'm pretty committed.

I do have the Scott 299 NosValves Rebuild but have yet to set it up and have a listen. Perhaps I will save that experience for another get together. I would like to have a new TT for the first session.

Enjoy the sound!