2 watt,12K carbon resistor

rtaylor

not done yet,been busy lately.craig's been answering some questions and such.hopefully in the next two weeks they'll be up.ordered the last of the components tuesday, they should be in next week. everything will be new except for the 3 octal sockets per amp and the transformers.randy

"everything will be new except for the 3 octal sockets per amp and the transformers.randy"

Randy,

Thats how I ended up with mine, like new and modded. They won't sound like the originals when your done. The new boards & power supply mods really mix it up for the better. If you liked them originally, you'll love them when your done! JMHO.12.gif

Tom

Randy,

Hi! Your Tech is probably looking for old Allen Bradley resistors and you might find them at a old TV and radio repair shop if you have one in your area, if not and carbon Film would work than you can get them at the Part connexion in Canada(www.partconnexion.com). I got a lot of Riken carbon film resistors from them in the past and they sound very very nice.

1.gif

Hi all, found a new one. Roger Russell who used to work for mac and has some web sites has a new one in stock he'll be sending my way for very little money. I appreciate all your time and effort answering my post. And Randy Taylor, how weird it is to see my name up here answering myself?!!3.gif Randy