KG4 Speakers For Sale

fletch16

It would be advisable that you do some price benchmarking (eBay, AudioGon, Audioweb, Yahoo Auctions, etc.) prior to posting an asking price. I am certain that other board members will agree that $500 is way too much for a pair of KG-4's regardless of condition. If they are perfect (flawless) with original packing materials, cartons, and user manuals you may get $275 - $300 or more for them. Just thought you may want to know.

----------------

On 7/19/2003 11:52:19 PM Klipschfoot wrote:

I will sell mine for half that. Less maybe. Oh yea... Walnut.

----------------

Really?! Where are you located? I am considering... not definite... considering... purchasing some... Condition? Set price?

• 2 weeks later...

KG4s sold to non-forum bloke. He had first dibs long ago on anything I was selling from my "collection" and I had forgotten about him. Saved me from packing, though. Sorry, Forum members. This young audiophile wannabe called me from a pawn shop about some overpriced Cerwin Vegas. I saved him the heartbreak. He heard a pair of Pioneer HPM-100s that I sold to a friend of his and suddenly his speakers sucked. Plenty of KG4s on eBay, though and real cheap considering their furniture-like quality and hometheater appeal, but mine were the beautiful Walnut. I am moving up my JBL L110s from storage. Darned nice speakers, those L110s.

I see a lot of used speakers in my travels and I want to score some Heresys for a full Heresy front lineup in my theater with a good quality sub. I presently have one 70s Heritage for a center. Not a great match to the JBLs, but it did not match the KG4s either.