Accidentally Bought TT

garymd

----------------

On 7/20/2003 8:18:00 PM JCturboT wrote:

----------------

On 7/18/2003 8:55:59 AM tillmbil wrote:

Two Yamaha M series amps, and one BK St202 amp, only have use for one in my home theater system now.

----------------

Will,

Curious- which Yamaha M series amplifiers do you own?

Jeff

----------------

I have the M-80 playing 95 ForteII in my HT with a yamaha EQ, and a Yamaha RXV992 as the preamp. The wife likes the sound better than the 1979 Cornwalls with a Dynaco PAS3 and a Dynaco ST70. The other is a M-65 that I was waiting to add to the HT for rear surround power to KG 3.5s. Currently have way too many new purchases to bring into the home yet. My poor garage is stuffed with gear.

----------------

On 7/18/2003 10:12:10 AM garymd wrote:

Come on guys! This was an accident. Really! Actually, it is my first real honest accident.
12.gif
Luckily TTs are easy to hide and remember, I'm a banker.
2.gif
She'll never have to know.

----------------

Hello:

Excuses that might work:

1. Got basement or attic , hide it in an old box. Wait few days come up (or down) with it and straight faced say I thought I threw this away right after high school/college/wedding - you choose the event. State it's like finding an old friend. Make sure to take mailing and tracking stickers off.

2. Buy a few tubes cheap, come home say Look what I found at6 a garage sale for $2.00. Wonder if they're worth $300.00, trade for what you want. small lie with truth - you can ALWAYS wonder.

3. Go to grocery store on trash night _ Look what some-one was getting rid of!!! no lie

4. Say you used auction snipe :):)

5. Buy ceap stereo at garage sale and trade up for a few dollars after you've used auction snipe. :):):):)

Good Luck and make sure your will is up to date.

Win dodger3.gif