cornwall

hagne

Hello,

Talking about updating, a friend of mine and her husband were getting a divorce and she sold me the cornwalls for a $100.00 for the pair!!!!!!!

Now i need something to drive them.What i have now is a sherwood RD7103

s.r.s any suggestions?

Lots of options available with lots of options on cost as well. All things considered, I would find it hard to beat a Scott 299 rebuilt by Craig at nosvalves. I am not a tech guy so I cant tell you technically why this is the case (not to worry because I am sure someone will chime in). But I am a musician and for my ears the NosValves 299 is very musical and dynamic. I am sure that there are specs that would support this, and others that would suggest the opposite is true but thankfully you do not listen to specs you listen to music. The price is very attractive and Craig stands by his work. But rest assures there is always the opportunity to upgrade change and tinker!

1.gif

Joshnich

1977 Cornwalls

1984 Cornwalls

Scott 299a NosValves

Fisher 400

VPI HW 19 w Audioquest PT/9 and Sumiko Blue Point

Dual 1009 Shure V15

Warfedale W 70s

Tandberg Model 6 Reel to Reel

Teac 3340 Reel to reel

Sony 222es SACD player

I just hope he doesn't come to your house with 100 dollars and tell you for the safety of your life, give em back.

Divorces are nasty bad situations, when friends become lovers, get married..... and depart enemies. Be careful.

There is a famous Porsche story...

I once heard of a girl who sold her hubbies 911 Porsche the same way... It was legally in his name, she had no right to it, but did so anyway as they were begining to divide assets. To make a long story short...rather than see this new young studd, who was now dating (read sleeping with nightly) his ex wife driving it and them both around town.. The ex hubbie torched the car (his love) and it got out of control and burned down the house as well. Before the judge gave the final sentance he cracked.,... How would you feel judge?? Seeing a kid drive your car around town that was sold to him for 100 dollars that I saved 10 yrs for? That little bast**d right there...Was not only screwing my wife, but me too, looking at me driving her around in MY car!!

The story is a little off, but you get my point.