299 on eBay BIN 279.95

dodger

If anyone wants to know exactly how I can make ends meet in this business the answer is pretty simple I can't ! So I still go out three days a week and slam windows and doors in which I can make in 3 days what takes me 2 weeks doing amps. But hey I'm just here for the money ! I suggest people ship direct to me to save them on shipping cost and to let me bring there amp up properly on a variac the way it should be done. I'm pretty sure this is a well known fact is it not ? I chrage allot for this 3 hour process ....... Zip Zero nodda as in nothing !!

I believe this amp in question I siad should be ready to roll !! I offered for free again to walk the buyer through firing them up on the phone when he recieves them but hey I'm in it for the money !

This stupid stuff keeps going on and I'm going to go the way of Mobile Homeless I do not need this grief !

Craig

Ok guys, I would feel better if you ignored each other. One of the reasons I read the Posts is because of NOSVALVES. I am electronically ignorant, although I can put together and install a mean car audio system. I really appreciate the info provided by Nosvalves and would hate to see him leave. I think everyone feels more comfortable sending product to a known source. I only wished I had sent my equipment directly to him in the first place. It was pure impatience that kept me from sending them direct and now fear of "UPS" handling. They have already wiped out two of my prior purchases.

Garymd, I couldn't wait any longer and after the Mcintosh dealer in Tampa benched my MX110 and changed one capacitor it was ready to take home. There was a mix up on the price quoted $600, which I figured from the begining. When I went to purchase it the sale price was marked $950 and it was in an absolutely perfect box. The sales manager asked me what I was quoted, called the seller, and came back with a price box included of $650.00. Wow, what a deal. I hooked it up yesterday and the sound is incredible. That leaves me with one problem. The lettering on the front is gone and I need to know the order to the mode control. Also have no idea which position is the stereo mode. Thought I had it but you can barely hear the sound. It did work at the shop. I think it may be the short speaker wire I am using for a antenae. Anybody have some info for me?

As soon as I get it figured out I will post my findings. It is currently hooked up to my SS B@K ST202. I will run the Dynaco ST70 through it soon. SPeakers are 1979 CW's.

----------------

On 8/5/2003 4:06:10 PM tillmbil wrote:

Ok guys, I would feel better if you ignored each other. One of the reasons I read the Posts is because of NOSVALVES. I am electronically ignorant, although I can put together and install a mean car audio system. I really appreciate the info provided by Nosvalves and would hate to see him leave. I think everyone feels more comfortable sending product to a known source. I only wished I had sent my equipment directly to him in the first place. It was pure impatience that kept me from sending them direct and now fear of "UPS" handling. They have already wiped out two of my prior purchases.

Garymd, I couldn't wait any longer and after the Mcintosh dealer in Tampa benched my MX110 and changed one capacitor it was ready to take home. There was a mix up on the price quoted $600, which I figured from the begining. When I went to purchase it the sale price was marked $950 and it was in an absolutely perfect box. The sales manager asked me what I was quoted, called the seller, and came back with a price box included of $650.00. Wow, what a deal. I hooked it up yesterday and the sound is incredible. That leaves me with one problem. The lettering on the front is gone and I need to know the order to the mode control. Also have no idea which position is the stereo mode. Thought I had it but you can barely hear the sound. It did work at the shop. I think it may be the short speaker wire I am using for a antenae. Anybody have some info for me?

As soon as I get it figured out I will post my findings. It is currently hooked up to my SS B@K ST202. I will run the Dynaco ST70 through it soon. SPeakers are 1979 CW's.

----------------

Give me an hour and I'll scan the owners manual for you. Right now I have to take my daughter somewhere. Or, when I get back I'll email you and you can give me a call if you want. I'm hooking mine up Thursday so we can compare notes!

- Gary

----------------

On 8/5/2003 4:06:10 PM tillmbil wrote:

----------------

The scan was too fuzzy so I'll give you the order of the mode selector from left to right:

Far left: L to L&R

R to L&R

Stereo Reverse

Stereo (very top setting)

Mono (L&R)

L + R to L

Far right L + R to R

Hope that helps. PM me if you need more info.