Where to buy Klipsch online, if no store is near.

IndyKlipschFan

I was talking to Jim about people wanting to listen or audition Klipsch and he had a good point, if your a Klipsch fan... but do not live close to an authorised dealer.. where would you go?

I decided to go to HT board and say OK.. Here are Klipsch friendly guys, a good dealer in the Klipsch network (Ovation) and they have an online as well as many stores all over that cary Klipsch, too. They have always been fair with me, and thought I would pass two names around.

Please note: I have nothing to gain, I do not work for Ovation or Klipsch, I have no kick backs or secret agenda and feel sad I even had to state this, but they are just good guys / friends as well as Klipsch enthusiasts. So for all of you people that are skeptical..I GET NOTHING FROM THIS.. There, I hope I was clear.. LOL.. Just my word they is a good guys, the store carries Klipsch, and you will be treated with respect too. Thats all.

(Salesmen) Robert (Bob) Cordell or Greg Mayse both work for Ovation Audio in Indianapolis, IN. they are both laid back, a Klipsch fans, and very informative. I would be happy to recommend them to anyone interested in purchasing Klipsch products too. Not only is Ovation an authorized dealer to sell Klipsch, I believe they are also the biggest authorized dealer of Klipsch nationwide. Here is Ovation Audio's site.

http://www.ovation-av.com/ov2000/contact.htm

Ovations Indy Castleton store number: (317)-849-7729

Hope this helps people on the BB who are not close to an authorized store. Tell em Roger sent you.

Indy,

I just purchased my RF 3's from Ovation today......(Greg and I..), did the transaction totally over the phone, and I went to the Wharehouse to pick them up... a very fair and resonable store, and good salespeople...............saved two hundred dollars by driving an hour and 15 minutes out of my way...... Also they stopped there online store site,,,,,due to lack of interest and online purchases .

hahahaha I didn't say you would get a better deal. I said you would be treated "fairly" by someone who also loves Klipsch./.. By Bob or Greg.. LOL.. Good one!!

I guess the online store was shut down. But that does not mean you can't save some money doing business with them too. Especially on large purchases...without sales tax too. Or even a second opinion on your local dealer too. Glad to be of help.

Roger

Bill... After the HT is done in the basement...Ok I admit it, I must be the Indianpolis, IN poster boy for Klipsch. But that said... Trust me all the speakers will be put to good use. I will explain more when it is done. Hopefully next year when we have the Klipsch weekend here in Indy, I can have some out of towners over too. This is not to show off, but to share, see, hear, experiencing all of the Klipsch Heritage products minus a Belle.. I also have some KG/ Synergy and of course newer Reference Series stuff to compare and enjoy also.

The point is this. This is my golf club set..and club membership. Etc., etc. I love movies of all kinds, I love music, and especially sports on TV with friends. What a better way to have it all sound fantastic than to use Klipsch too. Klipsch and HT electronics etc., is a perfect match.

It is not right, or wrong, or how much you have, or anything like that. I am not materialistic... Some people just have more passion than others about certain things.

Roger,

I am looking forward to next years get together----and I would love to see your HT when you get it up and running.... Are you doing it yourself or having it done by a company.......? I am becoming the Terre Haute- cheer leader for Klipsch. More fun than wacking a white ball on green grass.....................regards Bill