I think i still have 2 much LOL

Jim Cornell

I have a limited time to make room, and choices for the kids to return, the corals, and the heresys are in the kids room, along with more i need to move out!

In the bedroom system i have a 27 inch TV under the table!

Im keeping the heresys, what to use them for right now i dont know!

Also i might give them to Justin, for what he did for us, i havent asked him yet!

Yep im nuts again

Regards Jim9.gif

Jim,

What nice systems you have there!!

I understand completely. I've never heard khorns, and until I bought a pair of Cornwalls (bought because I heard they sounded like a bigger heresy) I had never heard them either.

In June I bought 1979 heresys, in July 1976 Cornwalls (I put both of those speakers in my church for sonic benefit there).

I had been spending a lot of time at the church lately, and my music collection was migrating there. After listening to the Cornwalls, my speakers at home (rhymes with Hose) were clearly lacking. Sooooooo.... I just got a pair of 85 Cornwalls (type I) home today.

As IndyKlipcshfan notes... it's out of control.

now... tubes... what's that all about....?????

Forrest

4.gif4.gif

Klipsch runs through your veins! My Cornwalls are a part of the family since my dad adopted them in '79, and they'll always remain in the family as long as I'm around! I adopted my lil' ProMedias so my Cornwalls wouldn't be alone.2.gif Hope to continue adopting more Klipsch in the future.