Which has best overall sound RSW12 or RSW15

Diss

Im planing a new setup for the living room, Gonna go with the Reference 35 Line, and was wondering which sub will produce the best sounds for mainly movie's. I dont listen to much music, but like watching DVD's.

I also was considering the RW 12 but wasnt sure if it would be enough for the action scenes in LOTR.

Thanks

----------------

On 9/3/2003 9:31:43 PM TheEAR wrote:

Unless you want to build a tower of SLAM like me.
3.gif

----------------

Hey, I am 2/3rd's the way there. And you know... Forget your neighbors, your friggen HOUSE must hate you... How many subs do you have and or gone through? Everytime I turn around your buying a new sub.

Thanks for the input guys, its really appreciated. One more ? , I browsed the archives and coundn't find anything specific, but how much power is required from the reciever to make this bad boy play at full potential? 3.gif Will I need a amp or is my reciever fine?

Also what kinda cables do you guys recommend for everything in my sig, monster cables, etc... That will be my setup by next friday, if all goes well with the shipping.

Im so excited!!3.gif9.gif3.gif

Diss,

Congrats on a great choice,your receiver will be fine.And you do not need much to drive all your speakers to extreme SPL.

And the sub,being amplified it will bring the ultimate in slam.As you can see I like my RSW's 9.gif

I set all RSW subs to 12:00 O clock and adjust the pre/pro to balance the sub bass beasts.Sunfires are set to 0 dB setting,PolkAudio at 12:00,the dual Carver KS are also set to 0dB.