OO-Cornwalls For Sale???? Excellent Condition

Gilbert

OK, ok, I've been warned, but I love those WO-Belle's on ebay. But before I bid, I'd like to know if anyone on the forum is interested in a pair of Cornwalls in OO, with Brown Grill Cloth. They are in excellent condition, and I would rate them 9.5 out of 10. Just one very minor cosmetic flaw. I want $900 for them, which is exactly what I paid. Shipping will be additional of course.

I purchased the speakers a few months ago from a forum member, and the only reason I'm considering selling them is to make room for that pair of Belle's. If, I don't get the Belle's on ebay, I will not sell them.

Gilbert, I might take them off your hands. Although I prefer the horn loaded bass from the La Scala, the finish of those Corn II's matches my Khorns, and the Cornwall will also place the midrange and tweeter up higher and at ear level which would be beneficial for my HT. We would need to borrow the Cornwall Vault obviously, and I will need to arrange pickup in Albany, NY which I believe is the closest Forward Air terminal to me. I would just need to sell my La Scala's, anyone want La Scalas '78's in LBS (Lacquered Birch Stained) with AA Crossovers and the soldered terminal K-55V's, contact me.

Gilbert,

I would be happy to be Frzs backup for these. The OO would fit perfectly in our living/dining room with the natural stained and polyurethene oak floors. The only problem would be figuring out an explanation how the OO Heresys mutated into OO Cornwalls!

Let's see, 50 pounds, 110 pounds, 50 pounds, 110 pounds. It will be difficult11.gif

This would also drive up the cost of her anniversary present at the end of the month.

Thanks