FOR SALE: RCR-5's, lowered price

Orange Peel

*****EDIT FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!!********

Well, I really need to sell these in order to get my Pioneer Elite, so I am willing to lower the price to $360 SHIPPED in the US. These are brand new unopened, bought from Ultimate Electronics here in AZ, authorized retailer, and I have not opened the box so you should get the warranty when you register the product.

Email me or PM if interested, thanks for looking.

Yes, just have not completely made up my mind on these. Perhaps you have an opinion. Why are these in-walls so pricey, when their sound is clearly inferior to even bookshelf (ex RB35s). Cost of technology? They don't even have the standard horn set-up.. Anyway-may take a few days to make up my mind (and to get some answers).

These inwalls are no chumps dude, I think they sound better than the bookshelf speakers. I listened to both at the store before I bought these, and these hands down won in my opinion. Not sure why they retail for so much, probably because they are worth it, HUGE sound in a inwall speaker, you wouldn't be dissapointed. I just don't have plans anymore for them, so I need to sell them in order to buy a new receiver.

Take your time.

Craig not too sure on the depth when mounted, check the products on the main Klipsch page, they should give all the specs, etc.

I think these would make a good surround for anything really, they give BIG FULL sound, and with the 360' pivoting tweeter, you can aim them toward the listener or where ever you want. I was totally speakless when I heard them in the showroom, A/B them with the Reference bookshelf speakers and I felt they were much better sounding. These seem to be the best in wall that Klipsch makes, they retail for over $700. Like I have stated, if I wasn't getting new gear I would keep them, I love them, and will most likely buy another set when I move into a new house, they are clean looking and sound incredible. I know the KLF speakers are bright and loud, I think these would work well, better than any in wall you could want.

Sounds good-will give you a call. I am at work until 3:30-4ish downtown. Would like to ask about your SVS--I am stalling over the SVS 25-31 or the RW-12....

As far as the HT goes--this is the first set of speakers unless you want to hear my 15 year old Realistics with the 'finger-pushed-in' cone centers...

Thanks dude, I would love to get it, but I am leaning toward the PB2-ISD right now, Tom said it would give me another 6-8db's over another PC+, so that may be what I buy when I sell a game or two. I would like to have something with some punch for music too, the PC+ doesn't quite have the punch like the RSW line or the PB2 line does I am sure. How does your stuff "hit" for music?