FOR SALE

Craig6519

----------------

On 9/25/2003 1:01:55 PM Craig6519 wrote:

Ok, I'm dumb, what's Forward Air. And thanks for the inputs Craig.

Craig

----------------

Forward Air is the one of the best,least expensive ways to ship Cornwalls. They only ship terminal to terminal so you need to have a terminal nearby. Go to www.forwardair.com for the locations. The best way to ship is with the Cornwall Vault which last I heard is residing with audible nector and is being repaired. Fini also constructed his own pallet based container to shipp a pair recently. I highly recomend forward air they were a great and painless way to go.

Josh

Hey Craig, just wondering, do you have a stipulation in your repair that the loons have to put "NOSValves" next to their amps? Sly dog. Nice logo by the way..heh.

btw, this sale seems like a good one and well worth a package little system. Still, can you say exactly why you are sellng it besides moving back more into HT?

kh

I have about the same stipulation as you do with people that have followed your component advise and then start contemplating a change Heh ! I let them know I'm concerned besides I'm sure Josh knows I'm just ribbing him there's is a inside joke in there ! At least I don't chastise them !

Craig

Gary, if you are seeking to trade those 72 Heresys, I may have a buyer. Me. Let me know if that is the situation. I have a vintage Heresy center. My wire connects are above and right of center along with the sticker. Drivers are K77, K55V, K22EF. If yours match and you are looking to swap so you can have your third? set of Cornwalls, we can talk. I still have your email from previously. Fact is, I am swamped with family and business matters at present but always could use some walnut Heresys to enhance my HT experience. And I like walnut.

Ok guys here's the deal, I really want my HT back, these are my options.

A. Sell Cornwalls ST-70 and Eico

B. Sell Legends KLF-30's and C7

After one or the other sells.

A. Buy Heresy's x2 or 3 depending on an academy center + reciever + sub to get my Heritage to HT status

B. Buy KLF-10's for surrounds or KSP-S6+ reciever+ sub, to get my Legend HT set-up

C. Does any body have anything they'd like to trade to get me back into HT status? Looking to go all Heritage or Legend, can't afford both.

Craig