One beautiful looking sub...Paradigm Servo 2500

fabulousfrankie

6dB more output... but at what price? 6.gif6.gif6.gif I guess that this will be one of an expensive sub! 14.gif I just hope that my next Tumult sub is less expensive and MORE powerfull than this unit! 2.gif By the way, according to the very last news I got, I should have the Tumult around October 14th if everything is all right...

I've been hearing about this sub for awhile, but it's the first picture I see... I must admit that it's one sweet looking sub.

The velo 1812 doesn't have the same "drop dead looks" but is one HUGE beast... the active 12" at 18" drivers look small on it's face. Gives an idea of the bulk of the unit... and surely the matching performance.

Rob

He he yes it is and I am getting another Revel too,the SUB30.To complement my B15. 9.gif

Well see,I do not spend on many things,but work all the hours I can and make as much as I can to buy all the audio I desire.

The next 500 days will be SUBSONIC DAYS.9.gif

My subsonic army will reach subhuman and lunatic levels,when LOTR Return of the King is released in the extended format I will have probably purchased my SVS's(PB2-Ultra/B4-Plus with K2),Revel SUB30,Paradigm Servo 2500 and maybe...the Everest(its damn big).The B&W ASW4000 is discontinued,I dont like the newer model.SO it leaves more money for the competion subs.

I want to reach subsonic nirvana,and am quite close.