Def Leopard

SCOOTERDOG

Over the years I have listen to many Def Leopard songs as a lot of us have. I think I only own one record from them. Anyway, I'm sitting home watching TV on a Thursday nite about a week and half ago and a friend of mine calls. He asked what I was doing and said, watching TV. He goes on and ask if I want to go to a concert. I said sure, when. He say's tonight. Keep in mind it is almost 7 in the evening. I said to see who, he say's Def Leopard. With a resounding yes, I said. He won the tickets from the BONE radio station. He continues on and tells me he went one step further. His uncle happens to be friends with Rick Allen the drummer of Def Leopard and had Rick's cell number programed into his phone. So he gives Rick a call and tells him who he is and that he won tickets to that nights concert and was wondering if there was a way he would be able to say hi to him. Rick say's yeah. I'll leave you a backstage pass. He told him he was bringing a friend and Rick said I'll leave two.

So we get to the concert and to will call for the tickets and sure enough there were two backstage passes waiting for us. We were in Def Leopard heaven.

After the show was over we went backstage and met the whole band. This was way to cool as they were way too cool. I even ended up with making a contact in my business. As far as the concert went, they were awesome. It shows what a band can do that have been together for almost 24 years.

Just thought I'd share that with everyone. And by the way. The stuff they played off of their new album is great...check it out!

Scooterdog

This really should get posted in another forum-not yet created-called, "Are you jealous yet? Hmm are you? Are you?"

That would be an unbelievable experience. Backstage even, eh? (yes, I am from michigan...) Was it a total party, or more laid back now that they are older?

I saw them in concert when I was in high school just for the Hysteria tour. There wasn't a bad song played all night, and it was probably the best concert I have seen.

David