I;m going to have some fun tonight !!

NOSValves

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Craigster sounds off: Boy did I have a ton of fun tonight and I'm sure I will be back over to do some more listening to his system ! Next time I think I'm going to take some choice Vinyl and my TT over there for a whirl ! I can put a notch in my Audio belt because I saved mt first set of KHorns from being sold off from disatisfaction !! The words were " Man this is what I've been reading about these speaker are really awesome"

If your CD player is as bad as mine is, you will note an even greater increase in bottom end response with vinyl. I found some of my 1978 vintage direct to disc recordings where the acoustic bass seems to go to subsonic frequencies at sonic levels! And mine are not sealed into the corners yet! We are having some work done and we will replace our carpet with wood flooring and the window that one of my KHorns is next to will be walled over, then I will proceed with sealing the KHorns in.

So when are you getting yours, Craig? 1.gif